Feedback

If you have any ideas, suggestions or comments about the Jumeirah.com website, please complete and submit the form below. Our aim is to continually improve your experience with Jumeirah. Please provide us with as much information as possible, and we will endeavour to respond to you within 72 hours.

If you have any specific feedback regarding our hotels, facilities, or services, please contact us directly using one of the options listed on our Contact Us page.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. hi

i stayed at jumeirah creekside hotel and it was the best hotel i ever stayed staff so helpful an it was so nice would go back i went on the 1st 10 days of when it opened it is a must stay hotel might be expensive but the best so nice big rooms. must go hotel !!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sirus LogIn too complicated - suggestion to change

I think the login requirement for the password is too complicated and resembles a bank requirement. instead of asking for a very complicated password, make a two step verification which makes it simpler and very effective.
    Additionally, the current security check is totally meaningless as the purpose of it is to make sure that it is not a Bot signing in and the fact you just provide it as a typeface defeats the purpose.
    simpler requirement on a two step is the way to go, else, most members will always click on the forgot password and continue to reset it. …

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. tell please, in the room Presidential Suite how many rooms and how many beds? How 3 adults and one child of 5 years will sleep?

tell please, in the room Presidential Suite how many rooms and how many beds? How 3 adults and one child of 5 years will sleep?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. call centre staff

Hi

I have called to make a reservation at Latitude for 2 ppl. Ms Pooja who attended my call, was not friendly and helpful. I know I was last minute booking but she just followed her procedure iso helping me to have better idea on how best Jumeirah hotel staff can make it sweet memory for my friend's birthday.

Her way of assistance was rude and unacceptable for company's image!!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Password requirement too complex

The password requirement is way too complex for a site like this. Maybe for a banking site but this is more than just a little over the top. I guess I could write it on a yellow sticky and attach it to my computer...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My question is

I booked the room in Mina A Salam Madinat Jumeirah DUBAI( confirmation № CI1C3H4A.Unfortunately I had to cancel our booking (cancellation confirmation № ZI1E7LW1) because we changed a hotel.I have not received a confirmation e-mail ! Please sent to my e-mail a confirmation.
    Thank you.Novoselova Natalya.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. MJ's steak house, not impressed.

we have just returned from what was supposed to be a wonderful experience at the best steakhouse in Dubai. MJ's certainly did not live up to its reputation. The service was good the food was not. The four of us shared two chateaubriand. The meat was ok but not cooked how we requested. The vegetables were cold and the selection of sauces all tasted the same. The special night was ruined by the standard of the food. I was dissapointed and will not be in any rush to come back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dear sir/madam Hope all well I have book 2 room and 2 night for the mina a salam and this is the first night i stay here .overall service

Dear sir/madam

Hope all well

I have book 2 room and 2 night for the mina a salam and this is the first night i stay here .overall service is good but the room you arrange me is near by the  construction site which is working 24 hours!At first ,i think the worker will stop at the night and i try to sleep .sudden i scared and woke up by noise of "pang".I totally think i now stay in the war and now is night time 3:20 am .i am not dare to ask my father whether they can sleep in the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. your Sirius card activation card page doesn't work

I have tried repeatedly to activate my new Sirius card and keep getting an error message telling me to try back "in a few moments". I have been trying back all morning without any luck. Please could you address the problem. Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Music Hall

Dear Music Hall,

You should seriously reconsider who you have answering your reservation lines. Because the people who are doing the job right now are the most unprofessional reservation team in Dubai.

Very Very Very bad service !

Regards,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Horrible

Dear Music Hall,

You should seriously reconsider who you have answering your reservation lines. Because the people who are doing the job right now are the most unprofessional reservation team in Dubai.

Very Very Very bad service !

Regards,

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. sound

ohhh God .... The commentary sound .....no words to describe. ..purely heaven. ..Even I don't have much money. .I'll definitely visit the Burj Al Arab soon. ...
    Insha Allah. ..

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Event Boards

Dear Team,

Please set up attractive event board/electronic display board of the day with directions which will help the visitors and guests. Further please setup upcoming events board/electronic display.

Regards,
    Chandramouli

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. No information on parking fee and internet access/fees.

Provide what the hotel charges for parking as well as internet options/and fees to access the internet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello :-) My name is Asyylan Imanbayev. I am looking for a job barman or waiter.I am hard working,loyal,punctual and obedient

My future career goals are to manage a hotel chaine in my home country and I would take this oppurtunity in the Dubai to learn as many skiils as possible and apply them to basiness practices in my home country. I have stared my professional experiencenwith food and beverage department. Iam very interested in my prepararing as food and drinks and also banquet services etc. This help me to develop necessary skills for advancing my carrier in food and beverage... Thank you very much.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base