My idea, request, comment or question is...

I need job from jumeirah I keep my idea for now until you ask me about it

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Legend Hospitality Managers Limited (Sept 2014- oct2015)
Radisson Blu anchorage Hotel, Lagos(Nov 2015- July 2016)
Hospitality and Tourism Management Association of Nigeria (HATMAN)(July 2016 -Agust2017)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Operational Cleans assigned facilities and/or grounds for the purpose of maintaining a sanitary, safe and attractive environment.
I monitors building and informs other site personnel (e.g. such as head custodian and/or administrators) for the purpose of providing information and direction regarding activities, safety issues and/or proper maintenance of facilities and equipment.
I Monitors time records and absence records of reservation agent for the purpose of certifying the records for payroll.
I performs material handling tasks for the purpose of distributing materials to the appropriate parties within site.
I responds to immediate safety and/or operational concerns during scheduled work hours.
I secures facilities and grounds (e.g. doors, gates, alarms, lights, etc.) for the purpose of minimizing property damage, equipment loss and/or potential liability.
I supports other site maintenance staff for the purpose of completing site custodial activities.
I plans, organizes, supervises and evaluates the work of assigned staff; with staff, develops, implements and monitors work plans to achieve assigned goals and objectives; participates in developing, implementing and evaluating work programs, plans, processes, systems and procedures to achieve program and goals, objectives and performance measures consistent with quality and service expectations.
I organize, set priorities and exercise sound independent judgment within areas of responsibility.
I establish and maintain effective working relationships management, staff, contractors, vendors, suppliers and others encountered in the course of work.
I motivating and encouraging staff to work efficiently and achieve a high standard of work.
I performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the facility.
I Ensure that the employees under me are following the company rules since the moment they board the company bus.
• In case there is any accident at work, ensure that the victim is having medical attention (if required), carry out the initial investigation (with his/her line manager). I Do not authorize the work to resume unless it is safe to do so and I have applied an appropriate measure to avoid a similar accident to happen.
I Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets
Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation
I acquire the proper product and service knowledge needed to perform my job properly
I trained 7 new staff members in all aspects of front office reservation ensuring that they meet hotel health and safety standards. Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
I build rapport and establish brand loyalty through reservations process
I answer telephone and email inquiries in a timely manner
Determine Guest's needs and quote the appropriate room and rate as per requirements
I assist Guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
Book reservation with accurate information to ensure we exceed Guest's expectations
I Book and enter room reservation requests using the Property Management System
I update and check reservations ensuring a flawless check in and checkout process
I ensure knowledge of all facilities of different protea properties in Nigeria, services and hours of operation in order to respond confidently and effectively to inquiries
I consistently demonstrate a commitment to personal Guest Service excellence and profitably through special duties as assigned. To supervise the Front Office operations, including the Reception, CID, Guest Relations ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
To ensure appropriate stock level for the smooth run of the Front Office operations and to prepare requisitions accordingly.
To control that the arrival lists are updated, transportation and airport services are scheduled and to block all the rooms according to guest requests and needs.
To control that all assigned and blocked rooms requiring special set-ups are accurately displayed in the PMS and available to the Housekeeping and other departments in due time.
To ensure proper completion of all CID and local government requirements concerning hotel guests and files.
To daily control the guest files and folios, ensuring that all the immigration, financial and audit procedures are fully respected.
To ensure that Guest History records are accurately maintained and all recurring guests are pre-registered.
To control that the departure lists are updated, check-out times are respected and that the transportation needs are scheduled.
To monitor rooms status and discrepancies.
To assist in securing external guest accommodation should an overbooking occur.
To ensure and perform a proper use of all the equipment and property management system and to have a perfect knowledge of the set ups.
To ensure the strict control of room keys and section keys.
To daily implement and control the check lists.
To daily review the F/O logbook and to sign it.
To personally update the activity reports.
To ensure a proper handover between the shifts.
To up sell Rooms, Food and Beverage outlets and other facilities whenever opportunities arise.
To be updated with the competitors' offerings and rates.
To liaise closely with the Sales and Reservations on rate management.
I ensure revenue is maximized by up-selling guest rooms and recommending hotel facilities
I understand Revenue Management strategies, sell levels and sell directed rates and is able to apply these methods to offer as per available Hotel inventory
I cooperate, coordinate and communicate with all other departments to ensure highest level of Guest service is maintained and the maximum profit is generated
Adhere to and promote all Company front agent reservation policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment
I Drive Rate and RevPar through selling the right room to the right Guest
I will be able to cross sell different lilygate hotel properties and increase cross sell conversion

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)